Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Complete


What birthday isn't complete by wearing a moosehat and having staff at a local restaurant clap and sing for you?

Indeed.

To top that off, I ordered a lemon gelato cake for Rob (his favorite). Damn, I'm a good girlfriend.

***

My boss left a Crave cupcake on my desk. As delightful as it was, I now feel extremely full and slightly ill (I'd advise not having a meal along with the cupcake, as I did. Ugh). Still, as a meal itself this might work.


***

Last random thought: the other night when I was setting up "my room", I was listening to my ipod. I was all excited to be listening to some of the tunes I'd downloaded from Rob's new ipod. Imagine my surprise when "one headlight" came on and instead of hearing Jakob Dylan of the Wallflowers, it was Rob (a very drunken Rob, I might add) belting out his passionate version.

I'll do my best to post it, as it's a rare treat indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Rob involved in some sort of vote? Sundaes or bake sale?

Dubya

TJ said...

Neither, but he's definitely headed to Banff for free...

Followers