Monday, June 15, 2009

Time for a new post


Maybe a longer one by Thursday at the latest!

: )

I am 36, afterall.

After a brief hiatus, I feel motivated to write again. The words have been percolating and I feel a brew coming on because I've been reading Amanda's blog about her pregnancy, which is a genuinely happy, inspiring thing.

I think I'll begin preparing for the Fall creative writing English class; I have to create another portfolio to get into it, which is due by August.

Despite all the nastiness around me (not referring to any lovely pregnant ladies I know), life must go on.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yaaaaaay! And she comes out of the writer's block fog. Welcome back Tiff - you've been missed!

Glad you're pushing the nastiness aside because I love reading your blog :-) So great that you're preparing for writing class again too!

Followers