Thursday, August 24, 2006

Isn't love grand?

"God, it makes me feel so blue
Everytime I think about you
All of the heat of my desire
Smokin' like some crazy fire
Come on here, look at me where I stand
Can't you see my heart burnin' in my hands?
Do you want me?
Do you not?
Does it feel cold, baby?
Does it feel hot?"

Annie Lennox, Wonderful


"All I can do is love you to pieces
Give you a shoulder to cry when you need it
When the day is long and the night is coming down on you
All I can do
All I can do"

Chantal Kreviazuk, All I can do


And finally...


"When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"

Coldplay, Fix you

No comments:

Followers