Friday, December 12, 2008

LOL


Something I envy about my sweet Robert is how easily he laughs. And not just the odd chuckle, but full on laugh out loud, head thrown back guffaws. Most of the time I'm watching the same show. Then I wonder, am I really so lacking in humor or is he just more simple than I am? ; )

I don't find the Simpsons amusing in the slightest. The odd time I find Family Guy funny, and I didn't think much of Tropic Thunder (which Rob LOVED).

Regardless, I am envious none the less. While I don't long to find everything funny, it would be nice to laugh just a little bit more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of quotes:

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis. ~Jack Handey, "Deep Thoughts"


-Rob

Amanda said...

Yes! Life is nothing without laughter. Hopefully your future kid(s) inherit Rob's laughter :-)

Followers