Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank God


I don't know what it is about today, but I feel grateful for everything. Maybe I'm high. : D

Walking out our loading dock door into the sunshine at lunch felt wonderful. For a brief moment before the chill of the February air hit my cheeks, I felt warmth on my face. A prelude to spring and summer, this kind of weather is a promise of the seasons to come. All is not winter, thank God!

Standing in line at Subway, I was thankful to even have the option to buy my lunch. And when I found PMS pills in my desk, I was thrilled.

Seriously, thank God for PMS pills. I don't care if they are placebos because sometimes I just want to take something which has even a possibility of making me feel better.

Thank God for my 99 cent Honey Roasted Almonds (normally around $5-$6, which I really need to stop eating right now).

Thank God for my Sweet Robert, and for my Sweet friends.

Thank God.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great, positive post. I had a rough day at work, so I needed this! Thanks for bringing some perspective to my day.
I went for a walk at lunch (Thank God I work by the River).
I had a Jugo Juice at lunch time (thank God for drinks that have 967% of daily Vitamin-C intake).
This got me wondering...if my body only needs 100%, do I just pee out the remaining 867%? (Thank God for comments that go way off on a tangent...)

TJ said...

I think you do pee out the rest (thank God). ; )

Followers