Friday, February 23, 2007

Rascal Flatts' Concert



What a night! What a concert!

I knew from the moment I heard the announcement, I had to see Rascal Flatts live--they did not disappoint! My sweet man came through in ordering the tickets, and we had great seats. Sharing a concert with someone you love is rather special (or maybe it's just because it was with Robert). : )

to the show... it opened with Where you are, and at one point fireworks rained down in front of the band, which was visually stunning. The stage itself was fabulous with a plethora of mini-tv screens adding a spectacular visual element.
Just about all my favorite songs were played; Broken Road was sung to a dome filled with twinkling lights as fans were encouraged to wave anything emitting a glow. Throughout the crowd women wore a range of homemade shirts from, "I humped Gary (the lead singer)", to "I'll be the rascal if you lie flat".

A better time could not have been had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff - My friend Keri works for Country 105, who were encouraging everyone to bring their glowing objects and light them up during that song - she was so impressed with how many people actually did it. Did you bring a flashlight with you?

TJ said...

No, I wanted to but forgot (Rob ended up using his cell phone, briefly). : )

It did look rather fantastic.

Followers